Saturday, June 9, 2012

Reon - ゆよゆっぺ



MP3: Click "MP3 を抽出"
Karaoke: (It's a .zip file)
Upload Date: 06/04/12
Vocals: 巡音ルカ - Megurine Luka
Composer: ゆよゆっぺ  - Yuyoyuppe
Illustrator: meola

Reon

In a corner of scribbled uneasiness,
Your hand which wished for eternity
Drew an outline;
Impelled by stretched-out hope,
So that I'd escape to a place
That kept away from reality,
I gave a translucent
Smile that you wouldn't follow.
I was just fine with that.

My destination was there,
My happiness was here,
And I cried on days that were changing.
In the case that I could be
Wrapped up in these arms,
I would curse impossible reality,
And wish.

Chasing away many ideals
And confusions, your smiling eyes
Stared only at me.
"Why will you be born here?"
The simple throw faintly
Is painted out.
It's comical.
I whose blood doesn't flow cannot draw.
A distancing world.

Our endless story
Is wholly, secretly ended
With those fingers of yours.
Until the hands stop, until that time,
Be beside me...
Finish dyeing me vibrantly.

There were things that wouldn't change,
Falsehoods were here,
And I cried on days that were ending.
It'd be nice if you'd stop
Those hands that grow distant,
Ignorant of their rotting loneliness;
So I wish, I wish...